What have I learnt,experienced and gained during the past 4 years :
- Leaving house for the first time and stayed alone without kakak and mummy's homecook dinner (although my house is superb near to my University)
- Swept floor for the very first time
- How to skip class and late to class everyday without any guilt
- Have few gangs of friends that I really enjoy spending time with them (and I really feel blessed about it)
- Stayed up till 5am or 6am and I used to it till I feel its really weird to sleep at 10pm or even 12am
- No breakfast. Eat lunch during dinner hour and dinner during supper time
- Once entered into University, no more travelling overseas with family due to our holiday period is different
- Last minute work is way more productive to me (Idk why?)
- Hate it when comes to dinner time as we need to decide where to have our dinner
- Setting alarm and waking up without kakak help on first day of Foundation
- K session, beer night, movie night, yumcha have become our needs.
- Learnt vulgar words in different languages.
Seems like all the things I learnt are not a good thing HAHAHA. Overall, I really enjoyed and blessed that I have found bunch of good friends that act like my family member instead of friends. Not forgetting, thank you daddy and mummy 's help during this 4 years. Whenever I faced problem, they will rush to my hostel from hometown and settled it. Even, visited us whenever they free or when we said we missed them. Thank you for the motivation, whenever I am stressed up for finals. Billion thank you to my friends who helped me alot when I faced problem and listened to my crap when I am not in a good mood. Thank you so much for the memories (either bad or good one).